Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New layout..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
_Princess_ View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New layout..
    Posted: December 10 2008 at 7:32pm
The new layout, breakdown, movement of threads...has me a lil confused right nowLOL
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2008 at 8:13pm
Why's the hip hop section all broken up? Or is it still in tha process of being moved around?
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2008 at 2:50pm
Thanks for your feedback.

The HairBoutique.com Team is in the process of evaluating new software and trying to clean up some of the bigger treads to help them load faster.

I will definitely pass your feedback on.

Thank you for taking the time.
Curly Carrie
Check Out CurlTalk at HairBoutique.com
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2009 at 2:09pm
I've seen a few new threads but the hip hop section is still scattered...or is that how it's going to stay?
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2009 at 11:45pm
Bump
Cparkinson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cparkinson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2009 at 12:42pm
hello all,
Yes, the layout does seem a bit non-intuitive just now. I also do not appreciate having a video blare at me with no visible way to turn it off.

I hope you will work out all the kinks soon, I hate to get caught browsing at work cause of the noise and all---tee hee!
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2009 at 9:28pm
Yay its back together again!
mtptl1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mtptl1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2010 at 11:19pm
Absolutely!
It's going to take a long time to get used to it. I can barely read the font now. What is that, like size 8?! And I have to scroll over a bunch of things just to get where I'm going.

One of the worst things is the rating system. So you like it or you don't. How MUCH do you like it? I relied on the 5 star ratings to tell me what I was getting into. Now it only says "Most liked" in a search. How does that help me?

There's now a petition going against it. Complain straight to the source of the problem: Google.

================
Breast Enhancement | Breast Augmentation

050607clh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 050607clh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2010 at 2:42am
Come on, you can!
Adam Dixon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Dixon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 29 2012 at 11:30am
Lay out is the main and very important thing for the company for getting business.To run the business the layout is the very important.Which is helps you to earn the more amount of the money.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic