Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kristen Kreuk - Short

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kristen Kreuk - Short
    Posted: December 15 2008 at 7:59am
At the Video Game Awards

She still looks great but with her face, she could probably look good with most styles. I prefered long but that's just me.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2008 at 10:30am
Still short, looks better than when she first cut it.
Robocop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robocop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2008 at 12:34pm

Some decent pictures here. http://forums.superiorpics.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/1056694339/an/0/page/0#1056694339

Edited by Robocop - December 15 2008 at 12:35pm
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2008 at 7:04pm

Kristen's haircut was one of the biggest disappointments of 2008 for me. Dang it.

Who has more fun than people?
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2008 at 7:21pm
I think overall the cut is a big improvement. Like Katie Holmes, it really makes her look more mature and sophisticated, taking her from teenager to alluring adult in one step. This wasn't what I was hoping she'd do through all those seasons of Smallville - I was voting for shoulder-length and layered/banged - but I'm glad she did something dramatic.

Having said that, I'm not thrilled with this particular style, which seems just one gust of wind away from looking like a total mess. Plus, I think she should grow it out just until it surrounds her jaw more fully, as I keep noticing that it makes her head look sort of alien-shaped at this length (that sounds more insulting than I mean it to!).

Looking forward to seeing her play with style changes at this length...
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2008 at 2:27am
Cut makes her seem older,but it doesnt look bad.She has a very pretty face.rose

***edited because I'am an idiot.That is not I carly,but the girl from Smallville,right?

Edited by julesyjul88 - December 16 2008 at 5:17pm
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2008 at 8:37am
Kramer I couldn't agree with you more the first time she cut it I was like who heck did it. It isn't as bad but not like it was.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
divinediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divinediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 25 2008 at 8:29am
prefer her with long hair!!!!!.
It doesn't have to be natural to be fabulous!!!/
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2008 at 6:37am
I agree with curlyfan
beachgerl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beachgerl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2008 at 12:43am
I'm not sure about short hair. She looks great either medium or long length. I guess she sought a change.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2009 at 8:13pm
Not bad

HAWG
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2009 at 8:36pm
Looks pretty damn sexy to me.
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2009 at 6:05am
agree
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2009 at 8:58pm
Another shot, different angles

HAWG
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2009 at 7:45am
http://www.wireimage.com/ItemListings.aspx?igi=354314&nbc1=1

Her first haircut was no good but look now. She totally hit it. I don't know about the rest of you but I find this look WAY more interesting than when she had the bland long hair. I hope that she doesn't just grow it immediately because the first cut wasn't perfect.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2009 at 12:05pm
Yes!  Major improvement.  Before, her hair did nothing for her.  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic