Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Am I wavin right??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NK47 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NK47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Am I wavin right??
    Posted: December 18 2008 at 7:59pm

I got decent waves I just wanna know what ya'll think about what I do an possibly get some advice.

I use murray's (gold can)

I put it on after I wash my wair and I use a warm, damp towel to melt it a little and then I comb it if my hair is long. After that I brush it and du-rag it.

Is that a good a routine?

Is murrays good? I used to use sportin' waves? Which one is better?

And what is carrot creme? what does it do, and what brand? color?
Leroy360 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leroy360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2009 at 3:44pm

Dont Wash yo hair everyday because you lose natural oils from your your scalp. I prefer sportin waves it is better. carrot creme is a hair moisturizer i got the hollywood beuaty brand it is light orange. To use the carrot creme apply it using a hershey size  to each side of your head and brushing then durag dont use sportin waves daily because it will clog your pores

dothdamnthang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dothdamnthang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2009 at 8:30am
Originally posted by NK47 NK47 wrote:

I got decent waves I just wanna know what ya'll think about what I do an possibly get some advice.

I use murray's (gold can)

I put it on after I wash my wair and I use a warm, damp towel to melt it a little and then I comb it if my hair is long. After that I brush it and du-rag it.

Is that a good a routine?

Is murrays good? I used to use sportin' waves? Which one is better?

And what is carrot creme? what does it do, and what brand? color?

Go to the 360 wave forum you will get more help with further questions

Brushing and Duraging is the key to getting waves product help keep the hair and scalp moisterized
  brushing also helps in laying the hair down try shower brushing on wash days and use the H20 meth once a week combing is good it helps with connections along with combing

stay away from the pomades and just use the CC  you can apply CC everyday not the pomades
if you want shine use Murrys light or Let Jam with the Orange top but dont use them Daily Pomades will clog your hair folicals

Brush often about 1 hour or more each day and wolf for as long as you can dont use pomades just use the CC
youngchris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youngchris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2009 at 7:20pm
is it ok if I use let's jam every day

graigmillson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote graigmillson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2011 at 6:33pm
I put it on afterwards I ablution my wair and I use a warm, clammy anhydrate to cook it a little and again I adjust it if my hair is long. Afterwards that I besom it and du-rag it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic