Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

skin wefts/tape

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
curlygurl1970 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curlygurl1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: skin wefts/tape
    Posted: December 19 2008 at 10:51am
H there,
I am new to the board and just wondering if there is a difference between skin wefts and the tape method? I am interested in perhaps doing extensions myself instead of getting them professionally done all the time. If the two methods are different which is easier?

I know that Sherrie does the tape method and I was wondering how is it done do you buy the weft of hair then apply the tape? I believe that with the skin wefts the adhesive is already on the hair. I was also wondering how long you can wear these methods for before you have to reapply? Is it difficult to wash as I found that when I had the sew in extensions I had difficulty with getting a good shampoo. Sorry for askng all the questions but I know how helpful and informative this board is and I thought that if anyone could give me a straight and honest answer here is where I needed to go. If there is any other information anyone would like to contribute it would be greatly appreciated.

One more thing I am paying 80.00 canadian for half a head of micro links not including the hair is that a good price? I am pretty sure she did more than half a head because she did 4 or 5 tracks at the back and about 3 or so at the sides.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic