Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Megan Willis

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lester View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Megan Willis
    Posted: December 20 2008 at 10:59pm
She was the catcher for the Texas Longhorns,with the waist length blond ponytail. She is on the coaching staff with a now shorter haircut.  http://www.texassports.com/sports/w-softbl/mtt/willis_megan00.html
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2008 at 3:25pm

Crap, that's quite a bit shorter than it was. Oh well, it's not like I had a chance with her either way.

Who has more fun than people?
DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2008 at 5:30pm
She looks so much better with her new shorter style.  Best more she could have made.
hairyshear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairyshear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2008 at 6:15pm
if you think that's short, check these out...

and one from when it was still long before the cut...

HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2008 at 8:13pm
I seem to remember some sort of hair donation event.  BTW, I think she looks great with any length.
HAWG
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2008 at 11:15pm
What a cutie.  I wish she didn't do the pull the hair back on top of the head, though.
Pretty hair.  I like the shorter look - the long hair was too much for her - distracted from her beautiful face.
Lester View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2018 at 12:16pm
Her hair has all grown back! https://www.instagram.com/p/BjN4_mQF77W/?taken-by=meganjowillis
Lester View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2018 at 12:17pm
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjN4_mQF77W/?taken-by=meganjowillis 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic