Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi, everyone!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dread View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi, everyone!
    Posted: December 22 2008 at 1:05am
I need some help! 

I am a male wanting to try something new with my hair, & my friend suggested getting a bob.  I pretty much did the "Yeah, right !" at the time, but the more I thought about it, the better the idea sounded.  She said it would be a fairly simple style to maintain, and would be a nice change.  I take really good care of my hair, so it is in good shape. 

I had no idea that there was so much to learn about  bob haircuts!

I posted questions in the general & short hair sections yesterday, but got no replies. 

The topic is: Male thinking about getting a bob...
And below is the question:

Hi!

I am a male with an oval- shaped face & slightly wavy, brown, shoulder-length hair.  It is pretty much all 1 length, & I always wear it tied back. 

I'm in the mood for a change.  I want a style that is fairly easy to take care of, but to be able to keep some length - a bob hairstyle was suggested by a friend of mine.

I had no idea that there were so many different types!  What are the main differences between them, & what is the average length? 

What would be style(s) for me to try?

Thank you, in advance, for any & all help. 

Edited by dread - December 22 2008 at 1:13am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic