Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair extension H E L P!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MeghanGene19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MeghanGene19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair extension H E L P!
    Posted: December 26 2008 at 10:30am
Hi there! I had so-cap extensions for about 4 months. I loved them, however taking them out damaged my hair alot. So I've taken about a 6 month break and I want to get extensions again- this time I'm going to try the microlink method. I've seen ALOT of mixed reviews about the tease extensions however their price is SO GOOD I'm almost willing to risk it. Im just nervous about the problems that people have had b/c they're so extreme. Also, I'm unsure how much of the tease extenisions to get? I have a picture of my hair with the so-cap extensions- which is the look I'd like to achieve again. So if you could help me with the following

1. What kind of hair do you suggest? (thats reasonably priced)

2. How much (or how many packages for 22" of thick hair) I want it a little bit thicker than my last extensions.

3. What color do you think my so-cap extensions were? 613? Im dying my hair before i install my new extensions and i want to go back to that color.

4. Would using microlinks on the bottom and then shrinkies on the top be a good idea (cause on the top/back of my head my hair is a little broken/thin from my last extensions)

5. Can I get my roots done with microlinks? or should i take them out, color my hair, and then reinstall them? If I need to do that is there any amount of time i should wait inbetween coloring and installing?

Thanks ALOT in advance for your help. I've been constantly researching for the past 6 months and I need a little reassurance after my last traumatic experience.

My hair right now: (sorry its not a great picture its the only recent one i had on this computer)

My hair with so-cap extensions:

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic