Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Does anyone know how to get rid of your back pain
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Does anyone know how to get rid of your back pain

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Maxwell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maxwell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Does anyone know how to get rid of your back pain
    Posted: December 27 2008 at 5:05am
Hey People…! I have something to ask that does anyone know the fastest and the easiest way to get rid of back pain. As I am facing this problem since a long time and it’s getting serious day by day. I have already gone for many medications and exercises but they all proved to b of no help.  It’s really intolerable. Please help me to get rid of it. I’ll b waiting for your replies.
dr.cole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr.cole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2008 at 11:09pm
< ="Content-" content="text/; charset=utf-8">< name="ProgId" content="Word.">< name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11">< name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><>

I can understand your problem of back pain as I have also suffered the same a few months back. I tried all the possible ways to come out of this problem however they all failed to get my problem resolved. I found a lot of things that were applicable and proved helpful for my Back pain  I will suggest you the same and hope it’ll help you too.

dr.cole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr.cole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2008 at 11:09pm
I can understand your problem of back pain as I have also suffered the same a few months back. I tried all the possible ways to come out of this problem however they all failed to get my problem resolved. I found a lot of things that were applicable and proved helpful for my Back pain   I will suggest you the same and hope it’ll help you too.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic