Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"I Look Like A Freak"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
_Princess_ View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "I Look Like A Freak"
    Posted: January 11 2009 at 12:29pm
Lisa Rinna says "I Look Like a Freak" After Too Much Plastic Surgery

Lisa says she has one major plastic surgery regret.

"My cheeks. I had Juvederm put in my cheeks. That's what I overdid -- big time," Rinna, 45, tells the Web site
momlogic.com in a new interview.

See photos of celebs who underwent drastic makeovers.

"I tried it because my girlfriends did it," she says. "I thought, 'I'll do it! I saw a photo and I was like, 'Oh Jesus. That's no good. That's NOT good.'

"When you change your face, you don't look like yourself," she goes on. "Looking fresher is one thing. I look like a freak! I always said I wouldn't change my face, but I did it.

See which star vows to never get plastic surgery.

"I can't not be honest about it. I'd look like a fool. It's so obvious," she goes on. "But when this happened, I realized I couldn't hide it."

Can you believe these stars are in their 40s?

Although she still likes Botox ("it doesn't change the shape of my face," she says), she has learned she doesn't need so much surgery.

"You get older and insecure and you think you need it, and you don't," she says. "I learned less is more. Keep your skin good."

BEFORE

AFTER
anitalove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anitalove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2010 at 6:14am
In the second picture she looks haggard.  I mean worn out and drained.  I say that a peaceful and relaxing life can keep most looking good.  
msherman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msherman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2011 at 2:59am
she looks great even without surgery. oh well. i just wished eveything could be returned to what they were like before
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic