Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I-Tip hair for pinch braid

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kolson26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kolson26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I-Tip hair for pinch braid
    Posted: January 15 2009 at 1:01pm
This may seem like a really stupid question but I have been using the I-Tip hair for fusing hair to the natural hair for extensions.  My 8 year old told me she wants hair extensions and Iam not opposed to letting her have them, but I don't want to fuse them to her hair.  I have also used the microlink system and just by the nature of an 8 year old, I think the pinch braid would be the best solution.... I have a ton of mismatched left over hair with the I-tips and was wondering if I could just snip the end off and use the hair for pinch braiding?  I don't see why I couldn't but thought I'd pose the question in case I am missing something.

Kolson26
Nuclear Doll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nuclear Doll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2009 at 12:15pm
Yes, that's totally possible!
kolson26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kolson26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2009 at 1:26pm
Thank you.... I actually did this and it held for about 3 weeks and then the braids started slipping so I removed them, re I-tipped the hair and used the micro links, which looked much better and she hasn't lost one yet... I am going to remove them in approx 2 weeks as they need to be adjusted for growth. Thanks for your input!
Kolson26
roro0202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roro0202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2010 at 4:01am
yes, I suggest you to have a try. It's possible
simoneandrade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simoneandrade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2010 at 7:57pm
I see it

Edited by Karen Shelton - November 05 2010 at 8:14pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic