Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

help with makeup in fluorescent light

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
redqueen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redqueen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help with makeup in fluorescent light
    Posted: January 22 2009 at 10:28pm
I am blonde and have fair skin that has quite a pink undertone.  I'm starting a job working at Sam's clubs and you can imagine all the white walls, concrete floors and fluorescent lighting!  I looked at myself in the restroom today and eeeeeeuuuuuuuuu!  My skin looked blotchy and nasty!  Anyone have suggestions for makeup to be seen under fluorescent light?  Thanks in advance.....
suicides_eve View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suicides_eve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2009 at 9:58am
i like Almay Smart Shade, i work under that crappy lighting too and the smart shade helps a lot, it works kinda like a chameleon changing colors, Google it and read the reviews on it. just mho. i love it i use the blush and concealer as well, great stuff $13 bucks a set at Walgreens
redqueen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redqueen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2009 at 12:23am
Thank you!  I'll check it out.....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic