Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

MIss America

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MIss America
    Posted: January 23 2009 at 7:59pm
The pageant is Saturday night; looking at the contestants, my vote goes to Miss Kansas, Emily Deaver; it's time for a Miss America with short hair.

HAWG
natasha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2009 at 8:47pm
And a redhead, too ... :)
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2009 at 10:02pm
WOW and I agree.
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2009 at 6:05am

I agree too!

conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2009 at 3:05pm
WOW, a short red hair Miss America...she gets my vote!
"We are the people our parents warned us about" Jimmy Buffet
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2009 at 3:55pm

I recalled that Miss America 1995, Heather Whitestone, had very short hair when she won the crown. She was the deaf woman. I looked her up, and she has medium length hair now.

This candidate 's cut is more conducive to her face than Heather's was on hers, IMO, despite the fact that I usually prefer the shorter pixie that Heather had, all things being equal. Confused Bob
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2009 at 10:36pm
Are you sure about Heather in 1995?  I found a video of the crowning and she had long hair - well, it was up in a bun but not a pixie cut.
Anyway,  looks like they couldn't do it (go with a  short hair girl) - they picked someone with the normal big hair.  I actually wanted Ms. Arkansas, she had some cute bangs (another no, no for pagents)
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2009 at 12:31am
It wasn't Heather Whitestone who had short hair when she won, it was Heather French in 2000.
clownboots View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clownboots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2009 at 9:06pm
What about Leanza Cornett?
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2009 at 10:43am
Originally posted by makeitshort makeitshort wrote:

It wasn't Heather Whitestone who had short hair when she won, it was Heather French in 2000.
     The pasture is awaiting me. Confused Bob
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic