Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Los Angeles weft hair supply?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Anonymsx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anonymsx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Los Angeles weft hair supply?
    Posted: February 02 2009 at 2:24pm
Hey babies in LaLa land!

I'm sliggghtly over buying hair from OK Beauty. They were great when I got my hair from them at first, but over time, I am itching to find a new store.

Any places I can go for 14-18" wavy or straight brown hair in LA?

Quick review of OK Beauty, if you're curious:
Positives: Good selection, really decent prices. The straight hair I've bought from their Capelli like stayed straight! The curly hair I bought stayed reasonably curly after a few washes, and predictably relaxed its curls into soft waves. Hard to find 18" blonde in their stores, but super-easy to find brown.

Negatives: The saleswoman gave me free shampoo to use with my last extensions, and highly recommended it. Once I used it, the shampoo turned my new hair into a matted festival of LAME! It took me and my poor hairstylist 30 minutes to untangle that mess. The shampoo dulled the shine of the extension hair and, I suspect, made my gorgeous new Tyra weave look beat after 1 shampoo in lukewarm water.

Verdict: Decent. Good. OK, even. But, keep another place on hand just in case.
If time travel were possible, everyone would keep going back to that one GREAT hair day!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic