Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Below Shoulders to Short Pixie Tomorrow

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2009 at 11:33am
WOW! I love it! maybe platinum blonde would be nice
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2009 at 1:51pm
yah it really WOWS!
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2009 at 2:25pm
WOW!!!  Amazing!
napelover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote napelover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2009 at 2:58pm

WOW looks fab, and would look even better blonde!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2009 at 4:02pm
I agree it would look great blonde, but the current color is stunning!
PetiteFleur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PetiteFleur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2009 at 11:13am
Thanks everyone for you nice comments :)

I have gotten a lot of compliments on my hair since the cut. I was even stopped in a mall and asked if I would be a makeup model for Mac on a weekend. Which is damn cool if you ask me lol..

And as for the going blonde, I am indeed going to try it , but in time. I want to let the red grow out first. Don't want to over process my hair and then be bald haha

Anyways, if you guys want more pictures, have any requests or questions feel free to send them my way :)

Take care fellow Hair Lovers!mrsrabbit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2009 at 12:32pm
Petite,

You're asking if we want more pics?  Of course we would love to see any pics you're willing to share with us!

From the pics you have posted you are one of those lucky ladies who can wear almost any length or style.  We would love to see how you change your hair as time goes by.  I love the red but I look forward to seeing the blonde at some point in the future.

Are you going to do the makeup model thing?   Would love to hear how that goes.

It has to be obvious from all the compliments you have gotten that you look amazing with your new cut.  Please keep us up to date!
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2009 at 3:28pm
     Well, I loved your long hair, but I can understand why the short-hair lovers are thrilled. I think that few women pull off that look impressively, but you do. Blessings, Bob Big%20smile

Edited by Bob S - February 09 2009 at 3:28pm
mikecuts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikecuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2009 at 7:52pm
Bob S I must agree with you. I have been holding back and just reading the post. I will say Hold off on the blond thing. I feel its a fad that is going away. You do have the facial features for this cut. i do have one question though. Why such a change? It is not often one does this but when she does it usually is a result of a divorce, anger, revenge or just need a change. Just wondering. It does look great and it seems the stylist did a great cut-> ENJOY IT :-)
Mike
HairStyleDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairStyleDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2009 at 2:37pm
nice change, I like it red on you
Go for it change is good, Hair grows back.
Lickalime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lickalime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2009 at 12:45pm
I am not a fan of short hair at all but WOW the short hair looks amazing on you!  I love the color as well
I am at 32"
~goal length 36"
Romy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Romy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2009 at 2:47am
Hey Petitefleur,

How is your haircut doing lately?
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2009 at 7:26pm
Petitefleur, are you still out there? Any updates?
HAWG
baldshorthair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baldshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2011 at 9:13pm
Come visit the site "WORLD OF BALD AND SHORT HAIR GIRLS "...!!!

http://baldshorthair-girls.blogspot.com/

Smile

^^^
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic