Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ginnifer Goodwin bob

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Heath View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2009 at 9:34am
Shorter still

Edited by Heath - August 04 2009 at 10:23am
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2009 at 12:44pm
Got "image doesn't exist on server" message. Any other links, or event info to help look it up?
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2009 at 2:16pm
I'm not signing up. Are these similar to the ones you found?

This style doesn't appeal to me at all.

Who has more fun than people?
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2009 at 3:46pm
Thanks for getting these, Kramer. Wow, that's a really odd style. Not quite a pixie, not quite much more.

I do like that it shows off her eyes and lips, but the style itself looks pretty bland. Maybe styled differently or in different lighting it would improve?

I'd guess she's going stage by stage to a pixie, yes?
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2009 at 10:52pm
Maybe, but for some reason I couldn't take my eyes off her ears.

I just Googled her photos and couldn't find a style she's worn over the years that I liked less than her current style.

Edited by Kramer - August 03 2009 at 10:54pm
Who has more fun than people?
Ben C View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2009 at 6:44am
I would call this a pixie.  She has very little hair left.  Compare to her pictures on Big Love:

http://www.hbo.com/biglove/

shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2009 at 9:23pm
she's very pretty and I still think she looks good in all lengths
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2009 at 11:40pm
One of those faces that doesn't seem to change much whatever the hairstyle.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2009 at 3:51pm
The end-of-year issue of Entertainment Weekly features Ginnifer in cast pictures of Big Love, and her hair is long and very blonde. I don't watch the show, and I know she's had it short lately, so I'm wondering if she dyed it blonde when shooting started, and then after the season wrapped (several months back?) cut it short and dyed it black again. Or did I miss a memo?

No pictures of the blonde, but, um, not an improvement.
Ben C View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2009 at 6:17pm
I think the blonde was a wig.  I don't think it had anything to do with her going the gradual route from long hair to a pixie.  I keep thinking she will grow her hair out soon, but so far it's still as short as ever.
Heath View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2009 at 10:53am
She was blond during the 2009 season. Previews on HBO show her hair in the bob.
Ben C View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2009 at 4:36pm
I had not seen the previews but went to hbo.com and you are right.  It appears this season was shot during the summer before she went to the pixie.  It will be interesting to see how that is worked into the show because she has always had long to very long hair on the show.  I'm sure it will be worked in some way.  I had been figuring she would wear a long wig but I was thinking they would be shooting the season after she had gone to the pixie.   I still don't really care for her very short look but the bob isn't too bad.  
Cindy99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cindy99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2009 at 10:31pm

We see little hair. Her ears are the focus and the color is too harsh. She needs some length to the front, maybe to the jaw with a subtle left part. A nice color for her would be a soft brown with gentle highlights.

http://www.avatarforyou.com   Free Avatars
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic