Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ginnifer Goodwin bob

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Morgan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ginnifer Goodwin bob
    Posted: February 05 2009 at 11:39am
http://www.observer.com/mobile/article/82045

Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2009 at 5:12pm
I dunno. It's not bad in any way exactly, and I suspect the stylist used words like "sleek" and "edgy" and "modern" when describing it. I'd use "common," "flat," and "boring." To each his own (style).

Me, I'd vote for something like this:

http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/080227/30-under-30/ginnifer-goodwin_l.jpg
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2009 at 5:45pm
I prefer the bob.  It is somewhat like my wife's hair currently.  I think it could be better - I like more bang across the forehead and shorter, especially in the back.  This is what I told my wife...I'm thinking Ginnifer will listen as much as my wife did Unhappy
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2009 at 10:45pm
Before

After

HAWG
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2009 at 12:20am
Looks good in both!
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2009 at 6:54am
true
Ben C View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2009 at 6:54am
Great pictures but she looks better with long hair for sure....
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2009 at 7:52am
she looks WAY better longer
for her to look awesome short she needed to lose about another 3 inches!
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2009 at 7:56am
now I'd like to see that lovebobs
Heath View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2009 at 2:06am
Crum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2009 at 8:20am
I love it!! I originally thought it was up in back but upon further research see she has cut it.  Looks great!!  She has such a cute face!
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2009 at 8:34am
Heath I love that pic. Thanks for posting it.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2009 at 10:05am
WOW,THAT IS VERY SHORT IN BACK AND INDEED IT HAS BEEN CUT!
I THINK IT LOOKS CUTE ON HER....
http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx?contractUrl=2&language=en-US&family=editorial&p=ginnifer%20goodwin&assetType=image&src=quick#
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2009 at 10:09am
http://wireimage.com/SearchResults.aspx?igi=376831&s=ginnifer%20goodwin&sfld=C&vwmd=e

loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2009 at 12:55pm
Yes, she has a cute face but I still prefer the bob on her (though a little shorter would be better), I'm not that crazy about her current short cut.
Durango View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Durango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2009 at 4:28pm
My vote is the long bob--great look IMO.  Not so crazy about the short pixie. 

She got it cut about February 4 or 5, and that was some haircut! 

"Opinions are like [pick your favorite metaphor or obscene body part].  Everyone has one."  --Harry Callahan, "The Dead Pool"
Durango
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2009 at 4:38pm
I wonder how short she's going to go.  She's a cutie no matter what length her hair is.  I was liking the bob; I'm betting she doesn't keep the pixie that long.

Thought I'd post some smaller pictures

HAWG
Ben C View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2009 at 8:53pm
The front part of the cut makes it appear that she is wearing a longer style in an updo.  But as the 2nd picture above makes clear, this is a pixie cut.  She has had two major haircuts in 2009.  The first occurred in early Feb. and she went from hair halfway down her back to a just past chin length bob.  She may have had it trimmed once after that but a 2nd major haircut happened sometime between late April and late May.  Here she went from the short bob to the pixie.  The back of her hair is now very short.  It's not a very pretty look but she's obviously adorable and can pull if off.  If she cut the front part of her hair different, I think this would be a much worse style for her.  I would hope she would grow it out some before too long.  

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2009 at 8:37am
I love this look and she pulls it off so nicely.She does looks great in all lengths
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2009 at 2:30pm
Surprisingly, I like it too, though I'd like to see her cut the front down to mach the shorter length in back. Looks awkward to me with that "might just be pulled up in back" setup. But I do think she has the facial structure to pull it off well, looks really cute. She's becoming something of a hair chameleon!

By the way, someone reassure me that this isn't an example of a celeb following Kate Gosselin's style...
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic