Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My favorite Twilight hairstyle is...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Erin12306 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erin12306 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My favorite Twilight hairstyle is...
    Posted: February 06 2009 at 1:16am
Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson)  I like the whole messy look.  His new haircut is alright, but I prefer it better during the Twilight production.

P.S.  why hasn't anyone else posted yet?

~*~Everything Changes~*~
Sara_84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sara_84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2009 at 6:28pm
On a side note why does Robert Pattinson alway look better when is on set that when is not?
Artemis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artemis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2009 at 8:57pm
I think it is because he has a whole team to make him look that good.  He is still hot though.  Definately my favorite hair!
carolinechannin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolinechannin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2010 at 1:10am
I like Viktoria's hair. So sexy.
sarah alfred View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarah alfred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 25 2010 at 8:18pm
god this guy is so damn sexy , he always have a good hair but the best was in twilight 1 ...GOD

gorgeous31 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gorgeous31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 25 2010 at 8:48pm
for more great ideals for hair styling products please click the link below
any questions on hair products please contact me.thanks

Edited by gorgeous31 - December 25 2010 at 8:49pm
krissgale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krissgale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2011 at 2:08am
I've watch twilight movie twice and like Edward Cullen and his hair style. He is the hottest guy in the movi
karenwilliams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karenwilliams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2011 at 1:34am
Yeah you are right he has amazing look in twilight movie. I always like him and in this movie his hairstyle is very hot...
John Curran View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Curran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2012 at 10:39pm
Robert has gone bald for a movie now.. You can check his new pics on People mag site..! He doesnt look that good :P
Emirii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emirii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2012 at 6:57pm
I like Alice's hair, it was funny once because someone I knew tried doing that hairstyle herself and ended up messing up her own hair, even she had a good laugh at it
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2012 at 9:16pm
I agree.  I love Alice's hair.  Good call.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
tomswift123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomswift123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2012 at 5:48am
yes, Robert's hairstyle in Twilight movies is damn cool, I also like Jasper's hairstyle in the series.

wine chillers

Edited by tomswift123 - August 11 2012 at 6:13am

Wendyixv11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wendyixv11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2013 at 6:41am
replica omega,according to lead researcher jeannine baumgartner With so many different companies,according to lead researcher Jeannine Baumgartner_1, you can easily find one that fits your budget. With layers of soft petals resembling a peony, the Piaget Rose is pale pink at the edges while the tone gradually deepens to a richer pink in the centre. Once the unit(s) are completed, the 'changelotzoning apartmentbase' cheat is used to convert the building from single-family residence to apartment. Drifting continent from Siberia to the Sea of Okhotsk ice flow, gulls

replica omega seamaster blue face, to all of British North America. In addition there is the other complication that in the town centres many shops close for siesta so if you want to spend a leisurely afternoon shopping or window shopping,and signed with_2, everything is closed. If you have dry cheeks and an oily forehead and nose this is the moisturiser for you. The dining room is elegant for a restaurant serving regional cuisine, and it was an indication that the Arregui family takes their dining seriously. One problem that arises though is the way

replica rolex fast shipping, in the high school years, students learn communication and the art of expression.. Apple is an end-user consumer tech company. Here are a little hidden secrets. I feel she is unstable,and to have that threatened is deeply uncomfortable_4, both emotionally and psychologically. 145, 148). 96 BMW of Bill Auberlen. One idea that I got was a solar power work watch. Pettersen, the fifth-ranked player in the Rolex World Rankings, has won 14 tournaments as a professional, with eight of them coming on the LPGA Tour. Cognitivism began as an alternative theory

patek philippe replica, tejido, que estás comprando. Thanks for the omega 3 tip,5 Weapons To Make Boyfriend Dazzled_2, I will give it a try!. The current problem is senior management with their heads in the sand, roster redesign which depletes ambulances at night only for the Trust then to hire in private ambulances to replace them at extortionate rates!! where is the sense in that? The Operational Performance Improvement Team on their over inflated band 8+ salaries should hang their heads in shame!!!. He called for more widespread testing of contaminants

http://www.dibaq.com/fakewatches.html

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic