Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Great book about hair styles for moms

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Digitsy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Digitsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Great book about hair styles for moms
    Posted: February 06 2009 at 6:33pm
I recommend Fabulous Hair by Maria Neuman. This book is for moms and girls who need some help in getting creative with hair.Great up-to-date styles, and lots of them! Good step-by-step directions along with all color photographs. With each style it also gives other options you may want to try.

Edited by Administrator - January 30 2013 at 10:17pm
Cparkinson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cparkinson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2009 at 11:53am
hello all,
Thanks for the tip and I will check it out for sure. Can always use new ideas for the girls to try.

I do not know of any books but there are tons of articles and tips here at HairBoutique.com.

Edited by Cparkinson - November 02 2011 at 6:58pm
pinkpandora View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkpandora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2010 at 4:45am
Fantastic stuff you've got here.  Thanks so much for the link. I do check out the site and find it very nice. It's a real treat to read and learn.

Edited by Karen Shelton - November 02 2011 at 6:56pm
050607clh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 050607clh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2010 at 2:36am
This book does not know how, I have to see another day.
steelehayton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steelehayton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2011 at 4:36am
The Complete Book of Hairstyling, +, Great Hair: Elegant Styles for Every Occasion, +, Good to Great Hair: Celebrity Hairstyling Techniques Made Simple ...
mark40 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mark40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2011 at 6:26am
Thank you

Good post

I like your post.

Thats good....
Mark
jiao View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2011 at 1:31am
hi.everyone happy to this site. I am sure You will like this site .

Edited by Administrator - January 30 2013 at 10:17pm
Gertie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gertie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2011 at 12:17am
I bought the book 388 Great Hairstyles.I can understand that people would be upset that this book does not have instructions for the styles. The editorial review does lead people to believe that this book explains things. It really doesn't explain anything. Then again most magazines don't explain styles either. This book is meant for choosing a style. If you are using this book for that purpose then its a great book. This would be a great book for salons to have in their lobby.

Edited by Gertie87 - December 05 2011 at 8:28am
aleenajoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aleenajoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2012 at 1:47am
Well it is so abundant for the link. I do analysis out the website and acquisition it actual nice. It's a absolute amusement to apprehend and learn.
neil123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neil123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2013 at 1:43am
there are many books available in the market.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic