Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2 Questions!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Confused1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Confused1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2 Questions!
    Posted: February 08 2009 at 8:19pm
Ok I have 2 questions. I've always had my hair brushed to the front but, just recently wanted to brush it back. I don't know if my hair just naturally doesn't grow that way or what but the only way it will stay 'back' is if I use a heavy gel job. If not, it will kind of just stand high, and not as much 'back' as I would like it to (if that makes sense). Whether its wet or not, it HAS to be gelled.

1. Is there a way to maybe make the hair a little more 'loose'? Not sure if thats the best way to word it but, I would like my hair to just kind of fall back instead of always having to gel the heck out of it. The brush back compliments my nose and ears better I think instead of brushing it foward. (I'm a pretty goofy looking person)

2. I ride a motorcycle so what would be the best way to keep the hair from forming into the shape of your helmet!!??! LOL this happens to a lot of people but are there products that help with this??

Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic