Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Eyelash

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ilovecow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ilovecow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Eyelash
    Posted: February 10 2009 at 1:40pm

Hi everyone. I love hair accessories, jewelry, and eyelash accessories. 

Edited by Karen Shelton - June 11 2010 at 11:38pm
Narcissus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Narcissus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2010 at 4:31am

Thank you for your sharing.

Edited by Karen Shelton - June 11 2010 at 11:39pm
benitamarsee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benitamarsee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2010 at 4:32am
Thanks to sharing this.I like pearl jewelry. Beauty is incomplete without jewelry..Jewelry is the part of all the occasions.. People are moving towards exclusive designer made diamond jewelry and pearl jewelry..Pearl jewelry is more demanded because it can be worn on any occasion...
Sharon Wilson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharon Wilson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2011 at 6:46am
Great! Many people like wearing accessories. After all it gives you the perfect look!
karengriffin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karengriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2011 at 10:25pm
Me too....having a variety of earrings is totally my thing! I like trying diff colors and styles of jewelry
AutumnLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AutumnLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2012 at 7:54am
I love pearl jewelry as well.  A couple years ago my loving husband gave me a beautiful 100 inch pearl necklace.  It was peach, bronze and chocolate brown and a couple other colors in that family.  I love it!  I am a big fan of longer dangle earrings too.  I have a round face so they seem to agree with me quite nicely.  I'm so glad to have found this forum!
gendolly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gendolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2012 at 3:29am
how designers select hues. Whilst the majority of us take in an whole style, we discover much more by choosing it apart. Fascinating that child blues and charcoal greys function with each other right here within this girl from Ipanema-ish look… jovani prom dresses . . . but then, right here they are. On closer inspection, equally floored that a straw hat and canvas bag are paired with dressier satin pants!.? . Straw hat is a navy leaning towards dark tealPeplum top is charcoal greyPants are silvery-blue satinHere's the kicker - shoes in child blueAnd the purse? Almost greenish-grey.
Do you consider yourself an adequate colorist when it comes to style? Yes. I'm good at mixing it up and making it function No. My fallback is making it all match View Results. Much more How to Wear It:Nowadays there, I discovered a esprit I had usually looked for the happiness of ladies. What is delight of our lives, simply because as ladies, the search mode is really a type I believe for numerous, the phrases' It's bitter towards the mouth is sweet to believe c? ur'est underpasses. Je that sentences from the stars assist us if we study its con-fiances. la cause is extremely easy, since the stars possess a unique capability acquired via numerous vicissitudes from his business. "" To turn out to be the emblem of attractive Television isn't my objective. replica rolex womens watch . christian louboutin tall boots . ""Yes, Yes, we usually believe of what assurance will form this pace? but I believe we had been, are and can tourers probably the most essential primary actors in our lives, it's exactly the same that we're the star for ourselves. So we even really compared them. rolex gmt ceramic So you'll be the very best. black cooktail dresses . Hey, exactly where
gendolly
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic