Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

To cut, or not to cut... Advice pls...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bnbivi00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bnbivi00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: To cut, or not to cut... Advice pls...
    Posted: February 22 2009 at 8:28am
Completely agree Lynne.  Great advice.  If you are still wanting our help on the board though, you will have to post pictures so we can see how fine your hair really is and give you suggestions.  Pictures are worth a thousand words!!!  My wife has very fine hair...but lots of it.  She keeps it fairly short but not too short.  There are trade offs with every hair texture...we just need to understand what yours is.
Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained
Lynne Chapman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lynne Chapman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2009 at 7:16pm
Shorter hair and light layering often helps your hair fluff up and appear thicker anf fuller
Have you spoken to a hairdresser about it? There are things to consider, such as natural wave or natural body. An experienced hairdresser could look at your hair and give you an idea of how it will behave after a cut.
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=BLUE][B]Lynne Chapman[/B][/COLOR][/FONT]
girlonthecover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girlonthecover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2009 at 8:13am

HELP!!

i have long hair and i want to have to cut it short (just a few inches below my chin) for several reasons. first, because i have trouble maintaining my long hair. i never really tried to cut it short before so i don't know how it would end up.. but the real reason why i feel the need to cut it is because my hair is thinning out.. i am suffering from hair loss. i would like to try a new cut which would create an illusion of thicker, fuller hair... any recommendations??

should i cut my hair? will layers help??

also consider that i have fine, thin hair and i'm afraid cutting my hair will make it look thinner and limp...

thank you for your advice!!Smile

Edited by girlonthecover - February 21 2009 at 8:23am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic