Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

does dark hair suit people with freckles??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
funki_munki150 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote funki_munki150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: does dark hair suit people with freckles??
    Posted: February 22 2009 at 11:26am

I want to know whether you all think that dark or darker hair would suit me because I have ginger hair and freckles.  I know that ginger hair is hard to dye but I want to dye it a deep red or purple and I wondered if dark hair would look wierd on me because I have freckles.

thanks everyone, I would love replies whether it is yes, no or something else!!

Edited by funki_munki150 - February 22 2009 at 11:27am
Lynne Chapman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lynne Chapman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2009 at 7:46am

Interesting question. I think dark hair is fine with freckles. I'm not sure that purple would go with your skin tones since you have ginger hair. I would stay in that family.

[FONT=Arial][COLOR=BLUE][B]Lynne Chapman[/B][/COLOR][/FONT]
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2009 at 5:18am
Look at Rachel Bilson, she has dark brown and freckles and she is gorgeous.

I'd stay with warm tones like honey or chocolate brown.
stevieb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2012 at 1:53pm
My friend has freckles and dark hair and she looks great. She does cover up her freckles a bit with makeup but I really don't think her hair distracts from her face at all. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic