Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help me out here, huh?!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
beebaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beebaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help me out here, huh?!
    Posted: March 19 2009 at 4:17pm
Well, its hard to step back and take a look at yourself and know if your hair is looking its best or not so thats why i am asking here!
I currently have some kida brown (thanks to coloring at home..!) and balck underneath.
I am going to keep the black underneath but dont know what i should do about color on top?
 Some kind of brown? I did an online thing where you see how youlook in different hair styles/colors (oxygen.com!) and natural dark blonde looked good but cmon now....thats on the computer NOT real life!lol
So if anyone has any input or pictures i wuld love to hear/see em! Thank you advanced!
By the way, here is  a picture of me.
I dont have the hgihtlights anymore, like i said at the beginning of this lil post....its brownish reddish craziness on top with black underneath.

also, i like this brown...but what is it called so i can tell stylist?
Ohh ohh and last question, i SWEAR!lol Would long bangs be out of the quetion being that i have wavy/cruly hair?!

Edited by beebaa - March 19 2009 at 4:19pm
_Princess_ View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2009 at 1:54pm
Aww @ tha baby

It looks like thats a dark brown, kinda looks similar to Feria #45 "French Roast", Feria #T42 "Deep Beige Brown" to me

If you want you can take that picture or one with the shade you want with when you go to the salon so they could match the colors and get the exact shade you want.

As for the bangs, I'm not sure, I'm not a bang person but I have had bangs and seen bangs with wavy hair. And then you can always straighten your hair and have the bangs straightened as well and swooped to the side.
_Princess_ View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2009 at 1:56pm
I think a darker brown, like mentioned and in the pic would look better on top of the black, since there wouldn't be that much of a drastic difference between the two.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic