Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

what we do with thinning hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
davidspirs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidspirs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what we do with thinning hair?
    Posted: March 20 2009 at 5:49pm

After trying so many products, now I can say about HAIR CUBED fiber spray, this is the best product I have ever tried, %100 water proof, you can swim or sweat or even go under the rain and it will stay. The beeeessssttt  product. I asked my skin doctor about it and he said Yes. This product is all water proof+ organic with scalp protection used to be sale at $129 a can now it is only $79.

Hair Cubed is easy to use each can last (up to 150 applications) more then the giant of toppik. And you do have 30 day guarantee from hair cubed…

Different:

*HairCubed is water proof,  yes it Does not come off in swimming pool, or at the beach!

*Does not come off while sweating!                                                         

( Water, Rain, Wind, and Perspiration Proof)

*Available in 11 hair colors

*easy to use

*Compatible to use with other hair loss medication and styling products

If you are looking and need solution for you hair. This is the best that work for me!!!

LOVE THIS PRODUCT.!!!

David

do you agree?

MajorLinda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MajorLinda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2009 at 4:32am
For thinning hair you get more information at myprogramforlife.com. I have few information- My Program For Life is a free information on weight loss surgery, bariatric surgery, gastric bypass, lap band New Jersey NJ - weight loss surgery seminars NJ - Bariatric surgery seminars New Jersey. Please contact us with any ideas, questions, or concerns you may have, this website belongs to you and we are always looking for ways to make it the best user experience possible. The My Program For Life family welcomes you! For more information about, Weight Loss surgery new jersey and Bariatric Surgery new jersey

aniel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aniel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2010 at 8:35am
What do you mean by "mainstream" news...? What is underground news? Is
that where they only report on the issues they are concerned about?
Well, that's the reason then... because mainstream news isn't targeted
toward one group.

Do you mean local news compared to US/World news..? Local news focuses
on issues that interest the locals, so they focus on broad issues
including unimportant issues. US/World news stations focus on everything
serious._________________

Edited by Administrator - January 31 2013 at 1:53pm
lolivivi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lolivivi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2010 at 3:24am
Thank you very much for your advice, my hair is belong to the comparison of thin type, I think your suggestion will be makes me more beautiful.
shelly12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shelly12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2010 at 1:48am
Thanks for your advice about thinning hair. 
beautymaddy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautymaddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2010 at 9:03am
I have also tried the same product and got so much benefit from this,we have to choose the hair care product very cautiously as hair is the most beautiful and tender feature of mankind.
seanlong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanlong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2011 at 12:30pm
You could apply Olive Oil overnight. This has been said to help but just make sure that you wash it out in the morning to avoid smelling like a salad.
You should watch what you eat. Make sure that you have a balanced diet.
It may be just a matter of finding the correct shampoo for your hair type.

je1e1tu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote je1e1tu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2013 at 1:17am
Massaging hair with coconut hot oil we can conditioning our hair we can defend our hair from damaging and it is effective to stop hair thinning

whatisbeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whatisbeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2013 at 4:25am
One of my friend has gone with this product.He was much satisfied .Even me also.
sisalsa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sisalsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2013 at 12:33am
sisalsa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sisalsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2013 at 12:34am
2ndHair Hair Building Fiber is really nice to hair-loss people like me. As a former customer of 2ndHair products for men, I can finally get rid of the awkwardness and anxiety of hair loss. I want to show great appreciation to it and wish 2ndHair can help more people
healthyhair3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote healthyhair3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2014 at 5:19am
This sounds like an incredible product. Can't believe I haven't heard about it yet before this thread. It is so hard to find products that actually stay on. I have yet to find a product that will not come off in the swimming pool or when I am doing my daily exercise. I started taking a supplement which has made a huge difference in the overall health of my hair. I will have to look into the spray you mentioned because it would be nice to add additional products to my little beauty box of tools that would be helpful in keeping my hair in top notch health.
spyvine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spyvine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2014 at 9:15am
Agree with you.Thank you for your good advice. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic