Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

audrey taotau

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: audrey taotau
    Posted: April 06 2009 at 6:22pm
Well, the last I saw she was growing her hair out, but it seems she's returned to the boy look.

HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2009 at 9:41pm

I'm sorry, but she doesn't look anything like a boy to me.  She just finished a movie where she plays Coco Chanel; I think that's probably the reason for the short hair.

Here she is last summer after trying to grow it back out:

and here she is in her Da Vinci Code days

HAWG
AudreyFan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AudreyFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2009 at 1:43pm
OMGoodness I LOVE her.  I can't wait until the Coco Chanel movie comes out.  She was awesome in Amelie, and did you know she learned English from scratch to be in the DaVinci Code???  Imagine learning French quickly, well enough to use it in a movie? 

Thanks for this thread!
;)
AudreyFan
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2009 at 6:20am

I really like her short  hair but, the bob is great too!

Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2009 at 7:09am
All these lengths are good, but I think, like most women who wear the bob really well, that it's her best and most distinct "signature" look, so I hope she hangs on to it.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2009 at 7:09am
Sorry, not bob, I meant pixie!
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2009 at 12:53pm
I would say the bob from her most famous film, Emile, is her signature look.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2009 at 8:21pm
     Audrey and long hair are meant for each other. I'm very surprised that she cut it so short again. Dead Bob
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2009 at 4:24am
She's very small and gamine looking so this rug-look does, for me, emphasize her boyishness.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic