Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Care for Remi Hair???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
janajanb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janajanb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Care for Remi Hair???
    Posted: April 29 2009 at 3:04am
Hi, I was wondering how should go about taking care of my remi hair.. i am exstreamly hard on hair (according to my mother) lol LOLand my current methods are this; i do not rap my hair at night, I do not use heat, and i do put alot of product in the hair in an attempt to roller set it. Can any please give me advice on how to take care of weaves in general! im desperet and this hair was really exspensive and i dont want to mess it up!LOL thanksSmile
krimsa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2009 at 6:02am
Im not certain on your length but you really should wrap your hair at night to prevent tangling. This will also keep the hair from shedding as much from the wefts. The less harsh brushing you do over time, the better.

Wash no more than once a week. With nice quality Remi hair, this wont be a problem. The hair should not be tangling now as it is.

Make certain you get a good quality shampoo and conditioner. Im sure the ladies on forum can give you suggestions based on your hair type.

Never sleep on a wet weave of course and always dry the wefts themselves so you dont get any kind of mildew issue.

I wear my 20 inch virgin hair in two Indian type braids at night. This serves to prevent any tangling and has the added benefit of creating a nice wave in the hair by morning.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic