Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What's the best straightener?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
eurasianfly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eurasianfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2010 at 2:04pm
I agree with you beautyXpert2009, tourmaline ceramic irons are one of the best product out in the market today. Since our hair is our crowning glory we have to take good care of it, so why not invest on better products for your hair. If you want further informations regarding tourmaline ceramic flat irons, i found this link you may want to check it out tourmalineceramiciron

Edited by eurasianfly - January 08 2010 at 2:08pm
BeautyXpert2009 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeautyXpert2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2009 at 2:12pm
Well you definitely don't wanna use a cheap hair straightener if you want healthier hair. Metal plates on flat irons are more likely to damage your hair. If you've used a CHI you might already know about ceramic flat irons and their benefits.

Have you tried an FHI hair straightener? Its a tourmaline ceramic flat iron. Tourmaline increases the production of negative ions in ionic flat irons (ceramic flat irons are ionic). Ionic technology in hair straighteners reduces frizz and results of smoother hair.
Jewels408 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewels408 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2009 at 7:01pm
I have had the cheap ones like revlon and the more expensive ones like CHI & SEDU but I feel like they all have their flaws. My hair stylist uses a Hana flat iron and that was pretty sweet but I haven't seen any reviews.

Any suggestions?!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic