Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Quasi-Celeb Kate Gosselin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Quasi-Celeb Kate Gosselin
    Posted: May 14 2009 at 9:27pm

Numerous articles out there about her haircut being the new "Rachel" or "Farrah" but I'm not a big fan.  BTW, she's been on a reality show, "Jon & Kate + 8" as she had sextuplets after already having two kids.

and if you've been wondering what the back looks like

and a link to one of those articles I mentioned

Never been a fan of the asymetric cut or the combination of smooth and spikey on the same head.
HAWG
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2009 at 10:20pm
I don't like it either.  Looks like about three or four different hairstyles on the same head.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2009 at 10:51pm
I'm sorry, it's just a bad haircut.  It may be her signature style, but that doesn't make it look good.  There was a reason Jennifer Aniston's haircut from Friends was called "The Rachel"...It was an awesome haircut that 90% of the women that got it looked good in!

Not this one.  I've yet to see a woman on the street with that haircut.
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2009 at 5:59am
I like this style! I did like it better when she had short bangs but,either way I like it
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2009 at 6:59am
would have like to see it before she went for this cut.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2009 at 8:35am
ugly!!
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2009 at 10:58am
Not a fan. I don't mind the spiky back persay, but it bugs me that the back and front don't align at all, Also that the long pieces in front are perpetually hanging in the way, and so have to be perpetually tucked behind the ears.

The new "Rachel?" I wouldn't bet my paycheck on it -
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2009 at 11:10am
Looks like a bad mix of the pob and a scene hairstyle! Not my favorite for sure.
Kathryn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kathryn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2009 at 2:49pm
I like it. Have even been thinking about getting it.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2009 at 8:40pm
Kathryn, please keep us in the loop; would love to know how it turns out for you.  Good luck.
HAWG
Kathryn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kathryn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2009 at 4:37am
shows the color work really well

the only pic I have seen with movement

I still love the cut
Kathryn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kathryn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2009 at 4:43am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TMqMkp3Z6g
Video of Kate getting her hair done when it was a shorter more "Mom" look.
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2009 at 5:58am

Thanks Kathryn,I like it shorter. She's a hot mom

makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2009 at 8:21pm
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2009 at 10:52pm
Mixed reviews for me. I like that hair over the eye look, but don't care for the spiky look in the back. She's a great looking babe.
Who has more fun than people?
Kathryn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kathryn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2009 at 11:13pm
I think Halle Berry looked good with the "Gosselin"

suicides_eve View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suicides_eve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2009 at 9:45pm
She looks like a funky back up dancer for MC Hammer. she needs to leave tje Getto-fab look in the getto and get a real style. don't get me wrong she has a nice face but lord help her that 90's rap hair has gotta go.

Hamma Time!
hairstyleblogkr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairstyleblogkr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2009 at 12:23pm
http://www.hairstyle-blog.com/celebrity-hairstyles-gone-bad.html
This article shows her before and after 'mom' hairstyles. I like the idea of her growing out the back into a cute little graduated bob.
The previous poster was right, this is just a bad haircut! But why she would continue getting it styled like this is beyond me!
beauty guru
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2009 at 9:24am
I would love to see what type of hair she has if she grew it to her shoulders.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
hairboi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2009 at 4:17pm
Loose the spkies in back, blend in the color, shorten the bangs and this would be an awesome style. Otherwise it looks borderline silly!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic