Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

picutes short bob, buzzed nape wanted

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
BobsRock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobsRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2009 at 11:43am
and this one is even better!
esmith7713 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote esmith7713 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2009 at 12:08pm
fantastic! go for it ally!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2009 at 9:47pm
I vote for the last one. What'll be Ally?
HAWG
BobsRock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobsRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2009 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by HAWG HAWG wrote:

I vote for the last one. What'll be Ally?
somehow I don't think we're gonna get a response from Ally in regards
to this.
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2009 at 3:25am
Well alas a response you shall get. My partner would so not appreciate me taking clippers to my head, nor would I, but I know he would find me perfect whatever hair I had, because it's me. Maybe you should consider this idea, as well.
BobsRock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobsRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2009 at 6:28am
Originally posted by Ally<3 Ally<3 wrote:

Well alas a response you shall get. My partner would so not appreciate me taking clippers to my head, nor would I, but I know he would find me perfect whatever hair I had, because it's me. Maybe you should consider this idea, as well.
Who said anything about you doing it? go to the salon and let a professional do it. lots of guys love this type of cut on a woman too.

it's a more stylish cut then what you currently have imho.
with few exceptions, most long "styles" are very mundane looking.
the shorter styles are much more modern and versatile.

besides the trend is toward shorter hair, not long hair.

Ally, long hair is so passe. most women don't really need hair much longer than chin length anyway. an attractive lady like yourself doesn't need all that hair.

hope you change your mind and get it cut short, but you'll probably hold on to your long locks which imho is probably a security blanket for you. Wink
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2009 at 6:37am
Oh lord. What are you talking about?

I never meant I would do the cut myself, that was your own inference.

How do you know what I currently have? I have never once posted a picture of myself on the internet. If you are refering to the picture in my signature that is the famous Victoria Secret supermodel Mirranda Kerr. Clap

Who gives a f*ck about trends? People who rely on trends usually have no personal style to fall back on and will have whatever 2 bob tacky hairstyle that's trendy one month and not the next.

It's pretty hilarious that you're telling me I'm using my long hair as a secrity blanket when I have, wait for it .... short hair!

Seek help.

Edited by Ally<3 - September 02 2009 at 6:39am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic