Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Boy/girl makeover..anyone interested

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Pburgh56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pburgh56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Boy/girl makeover..anyone interested
    Posted: June 07 2009 at 11:22am
Im a guy on the way to having long hair. My goal is to grow it to mid back at least to donate then grow it back really long again. Anyway, some friends of mine that are girls made me over a little bit ago into a girl. They really feminized me (girls clothes, makeup, nails, jewelry, and a long wig). It was alot of fun and Id like to do it again actually. I was wondering what you thought of this? Would anyone be interested in making me over? What all would you do? Thanks :)
hairboi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2009 at 5:31pm
That would be so much fun! I've done it on my own and have always wanted to do it with another guy. Inerested? Message me!
Pburgh56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pburgh56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2009 at 5:59pm
Hi. I am definately interested check ur inbox i will send u a message :) Itll be fun!
np3player View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote np3player Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2009 at 2:21am
wow, I don't mean to hate or nething, but i'm surprised that guys are into this~ do even strait guys do this?

Edited by np3player - June 12 2009 at 2:21am
Pburgh56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pburgh56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2009 at 7:18am
Yes straight guys do :) Just something different for fun. Ive found alot of girls like it actually.
girlinred View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girlinred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2009 at 1:37pm
This could be fun.. but I`m not live in england.. sorry 
[size=14]Hairlover
Pburgh56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pburgh56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2009 at 12:11am

Thats okay gilinred where are u from? im not from englad either

les237 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote les237 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2009 at 4:58pm
Interested?  You bet!
boc6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boc6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2009 at 5:07pm
i love to dress.to help someone would be a dream come true.if i lived closer i'd be knocking on your door.it is a lot of fun.
Pburgh56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pburgh56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2009 at 12:06am
I boc6, thats awesome that u dress. it sounds like alot of fun :) what do u like to do?
sandysandara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandysandara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2010 at 2:03am
I don't mean to hate or nething, but i'm surprised that guys are into this.do even strait guys do this?
les237 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote les237 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2010 at 11:20pm
There is nothing more fun than being made over as a girl, believe me.  My hair is very long, so it's easy to get a feminine hairstyle.  Makeup, nails, jewelry, a pretty dress and heels round out a wonderful look.
Dimon003 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dimon003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2010 at 1:34am
I'd like to see other to makeover...but not myself...haha
fashionkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fashionkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2010 at 6:33am
My hair is very long, so it's easy to get a feminine hairstyle.  Makeup, nails, jewelry, a pretty dress and heels round out a wonderful look.
floria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote floria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2010 at 7:32pm
I am definately interested check ur inbox i will send u a message
thart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2010 at 7:41pm
Hi floria check out the message from thart. that is my new name on here. Please send it to that one. I definately cannot wait to hear from you. 
edexsolution View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edexsolution Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2010 at 3:47am
My hair is short, i am interest to makeover hairstyle. Please recommanded.
thart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2010 at 8:02am
Hi do you want a guys style or a femme style?
serro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote serro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2010 at 3:37pm
aahah  it look so funny =)) 
joinvert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joinvert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2011 at 12:17am
How can you tell if a guy likes you or is interested? You noticed him when you were standing and talking with a friend. You think he noticed you, but maybe it was your imagination or just wishful thinking. He looked at you at about the same time you saw him. Your eyes met for just a few seconds, and then you looked away. When you looked back up, he was talking with some other people. Was he watching you as you mingled? Or were you making that up? How can you tell if a guy likes you? Why are guys so hard to read?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic