Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ashley Greene - 6 styles

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
AudreyFan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AudreyFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ashley Greene - 6 styles
    Posted: June 10 2009 at 9:40pm
I wish I had features that gave me this much versatility with my hair.  Here's a link to a post with Ashley Green in six different styles, including Alice Cullen's spiky hair, of course.

http://www.hipsterama.com/2009/06/hip-hair-ashley-greene/

here's my fave from the group:

;)
AudreyFan
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2009 at 9:48pm
AudreyFan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AudreyFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2009 at 10:01pm
Wow.  Love it.  Thanks for adding that!
;)
AudreyFan
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2009 at 5:30am
Very Sexy (current style)...still like the spikey one the best (but just by a hair)
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2009 at 7:42pm
This should make the long hair gang happy:

You recently cut your hair (and it looks great!). Was it for your role as “Alice”, or something you wanted to do for yourself? Do you prefer it shorter or longer?

Thanks! I cut it to make my hair fit under the Alice wig properly. I didn’t have to go quite so short but I figured it’s the only time I would EVER do it. I’m a long hair girl… I’ve had long hair my whole life. It’s cute short, but I’ll grow it back out.

Whole interview here:

http://www.ashleygreene.net/2009/07/02/ashley-talks-make-up-crushes-and-haircut-newold-photoshoot/

Heath View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2009 at 9:14am
McShirley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McShirley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2009 at 11:17am
Thats a great collection of shots, thanks for sharing that.

PS. I love the one you posted the post as well :)
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2010 at 8:58pm
Look how long she's gotten already; this was posted today

and about a month ago on Jimmy Kimmel

Now, I need to go back a little and show you her transformation for the New Moon movie.  Here she is with very long and beautiful hair

Then she cut it so it would fit under the Alice Cullen pixie wig

Here's a couple of pictures of the wig

She's a gorgeous girl; look forward to seeing her in the future.
HAWG
HairStans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairStans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2010 at 11:34pm
Very Beautiful Hair
www.MyWigsAndWeaves.com
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2010 at 5:12pm
Why a wig? Her hair was almost there with the cut... lol.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2010 at 8:03pm
I was thinking the same thing Tex
HAWG
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2010 at 11:40pm
Teen Choice Awards August 2010:

Who has more fun than people?
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2010 at 9:01am
Still thing she looks better with short hair (even if it is a wig) - too bad she likes her hair long (IMHO)
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2010 at 9:40am
Wow! The latest pics are great. Another one of those beauties who can go long or short, dark or light. I'm truly torn as to which looks best on her.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2010 at 7:51pm
She looks awesome. Hope that she's around for awhile.
HAWG
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2010 at 10:17pm
 the teen choice awards WOW!
leenaray View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leenaray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2010 at 5:17am
she is looking really cute on kids choice award

HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2011 at 7:31pm
Look how long she's gotten

HAWG
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2011 at 7:50am
Nice but I think she looks better a bit lighter.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2011 at 4:14pm
Here's how Ashley Greene's hair will look in "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn":

Obviously a wig.

Here's how she looked in real life on October 17, 2011:

Who has more fun than people?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic