Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

gray hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
coonsanders View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coonsanders Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: gray hair
    Posted: June 17 2009 at 9:09pm
hi

im a man in my mid 50s and im starting to get gray hair..is there anything i
can do to get the color back?i red that gray hair occurs when a loss of mel-
anin is presentis there a suppliament that will restore melanin levels to my
hair?thanks.

coonsanders
MrNoGray View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrNoGray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2009 at 4:24pm
Hey Coonsanders...there are natural products that will restore your hair color to what it was when you were younger. As a matter of fact, these products can be obtained at your local shops or online for cheap. Check out the link my signature for more information. 
coonsanders View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coonsanders Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2009 at 5:07pm
hi
thats a book your reccommending...cant you just tell me what 2 buy?

coonsanders
franzwa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote franzwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2010 at 11:20pm

Were you able to find something to reverse your gray. I’ve also been searching for a natural solution. I know some of my readers could use it. Let me know if you were able to find it.

One of the only ways I know to deal with gray is dye and hair coloring. It’s a good way to ease your way into it. I hope you find what you are looking for.

Let's all get our hair color
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic