Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hairlocs damage

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
adventuregirlus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adventuregirlus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hairlocs damage
    Posted: June 22 2009 at 4:06pm
I have had hairlocs for about 5-6 years now. Recently I've noticed that I have a ton of damage. All around my head I am noticing 2-3 inch pieces of hair. It's gotten SO thin that I am afraid to remove them, but at the same time the problem is just going to get worse. My natural hair is very, very thin and fine.   Is there a less damaging method I could switch to? I was told that Hairlocs was the least damaging, but I doubt that.

Any suggestions on a better method for someone with baby fine hair?

Thanks!
TSMOMMY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TSMOMMY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2009 at 12:18am
Did you ever get any answers? I had thin hair, but still some volume and good length. Ijust took myhairlocs out after a year and my hair is a good several inches shorter than when installed ( I assumke from breaqkage I did not know was going on) and very thin! I was almost sick when I left the salon. Now i feel I have to put them back in because I cannot stand the way myhair is nowl I should have just stayed with what I had a year ago. I thought this method was supposed to be SAFE- but maybe just for a few months at most.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic