Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Can you help me out?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
trliber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trliber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can you help me out?
    Posted: June 25 2009 at 12:02pm
Hi all, I'm brand new. Just saying hi to start off!

Anyway, I am unsure about my hair condition and type and it's starting to frustrate me because I can never get the style I want. I'm a guy, 19. Whenever I use a gel in my hair it always just make my hair feel dry and brittle after the gel dries. The style doesn't usually hold properly and my hair just does what it wants to especially in the front at my bangs where I like to do most of my styling.

They like to lay in a part to the side and not be up, so when I try to do something with them (i.e. sticking them up) they just curl to the side and don't keep the height that I want them to have.

Here is a picture from a couple days ago, this is what I'm talking about:

(I'm aware I look very surprised lol)
I feel like I can't control my hair. Like it's just these fine bristles that stick out everywhere and make a mess of themselves!
If you have any questions that you need answered about my hair I'll answer, I'm just curious how I can go from that to something like this:

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic