Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dana Perino

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hairyshear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairyshear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dana Perino
    Posted: June 25 2009 at 2:52pm
Hey, does anyone else follow Dana Perino's hair? I've had a minor infatuation with her sexy blonde bob since her days as George W's press secretary. She's recently been appearing on Fox News/Business a lot and within the last week or so she cut her bob a bit shorter than usual. Looks terrific IMO.

here she is before the cut (early June 2009)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkDsF_ClFag

here she is after the cut (a few days ago)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Krh95sy2l8Q

Also, if you search her name in Fox News of Fox Business video and go to the recent clips you can see some great shots of the sides and back. Just thought I'd mention her and see if others have been admiring.

Note: This post is just about her hair, not her politics.

Thanks.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2009 at 9:47am
     Last I saw Dana's bob, it was already very short. TOO "professional" looking, and yes, there is such a thing. (lol) She's got incredible hair that's just begging to be LOTS longer, IMO. Bob Wink
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2009 at 1:53pm

I too have admired her hair over the years.  Looks awesome in the "after" video.

HAWG
hairboi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2009 at 3:31pm
The cut looks beautiful. Perfect on her! I love it. Is the back inverted?
hairyshear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairyshear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2009 at 4:12pm
Unfortunately no, it's pretty much the same length all the way around. Hoping she'll go for the inverted look at some point though. I would love to see her with a nice short nape.
Jared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2009 at 12:37am
You are right Bob. I can’t figure it out why she won’t grow it longer. I thought when she worked for Bush that she needed it short so she could look professional. It doesn’t make any sense why she won’t grow it out now. She would look fantastic if she would.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2009 at 9:12am
There is a youtube vid out there with her hair at shoulder lenght.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2009 at 11:11pm
Hey Jared,
Maybe she prefers it short...could of gotten a taste of having it shorter to look more professional then just continued...wouldn't be the first girl to go short and enjoy it.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2011 at 7:47pm
I'm liking this longer bob but the bangs need to be left alone so they can catch up

HAWG
xxxzvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxzvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2011 at 9:51am

Something just doesn't look right with her new style, like her head is too big, or maybe too much forehead showing. I think the chin length, blunt bob was her best look.

HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2012 at 8:46pm
Her hair has been looking really good lately

love the flip thing
HAWG
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2012 at 6:34am
Great look.
jug jug to dirty ears
Katie C Lover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie C Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2012 at 9:31am
One of the sexiest women .. Love her hair.. Wouldnt mind seeing her going back shorter
JohnnyQuest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyQuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2012 at 7:34pm
Hidden gem, I haven't really noticed her.

Lookin good but I don't think the bob or the flip is quite the perfect style for her. What that is, I'm not sure??
hairboi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2012 at 5:35pm
Dana is a true beauty! This cut and style is fantastic.
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2012 at 5:27am
I love it.  She is really nice to look at
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic