Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Halle Berry's Chopped Locks

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Halle Berry's Chopped Locks
    Posted: July 09 2009 at 6:50am
She's so beautiful that any length looks great but, this is my favorite
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2009 at 5:14am
If in the movie she goes (as I believe) from very long to bald, then the new short style can only be relevant insofar as it mentally gets her ready for the role. It looks clear that she didn't want to follow Demi Moore and actually shave on screen (though her long hair was always heavily supplemented by extensions anyway). Now, I imagine, she'll either wear a wig and a bald cap for the role or possibly change the story (after all she has the rights) and go from long (wig) to sleek and short (as she is right now). I'll be interested to see what happens after the movie. If she's not getting the same approval ratings for the new short style as in the past, she might begin to grow it out again--especially if her beau, Gabriel, prefers it that way (he looks a long-haired kind of guy).
lifelovebeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lifelovebeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2009 at 9:09pm
I like the bob look... maybe it is because I can't pull off the shorter hair myself. :-)
~
Life Love Beauty
Pburgh56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pburgh56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2009 at 7:40pm
This is soooo sad. I loved Halles really long locks. It took her soo long to finally grow it long and it looked amazing and now this :( She is still a gorgeous woman but I hope she grows it back out.
hairstyleblogkr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairstyleblogkr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2009 at 1:01pm
Halle Berry chopped off her hair! She is supposedly about to shave it for a movie role. I liked it at a medium length the best. I think that the short look doesn't suit her as much anymore. What do you think?

beauty guru
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic