Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Used Virgin Russian Wefts for Sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
krimsa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Used Virgin Russian Wefts for Sale
    Posted: July 15 2009 at 9:14pm
Hi all. I have 4 custom hand tied micro thin Virgin Russian hair wefts for sale. I only wore them three months. I decided to opt for slightly denser hair.

The hair is about 19 inches in length. Its the natural dark brown color, never been processed, virgin Russian. It is soft and silky straight in texture. I would only recommend it if you have fine hair and ideally straight.

If you are interested, please private message. Thanks.

studiogal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote studiogal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2009 at 8:05pm
hey there...please don't take offense to this, but...

I saw that you mentioned you were having problems with this hair on diy. Were you able to fix the matting/tangling problem?
krimsa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2009 at 8:36pm
No offense taken. This is the same hair and that is why I dont want it. I paid $500 for it as you already know. I am coming way down in price of course. I am trying to recoup something but either way I am out a bundle of course...
studiogal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote studiogal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2009 at 8:42pm
I am so sorry that has happened to you. It's sad that the vendor won't work with you. Maybe you will have luck on ebay if you don't sell it soon.
krimsa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2009 at 8:47pm
There is no rush. The last batch I had from that same vendor was fantastic but this second batch just was lacking. Someone could still wear it but not at $500. It might be better with a trim but I want length so Im going with the Bohyme. I just got that in the mail and its GREAT hair. The only issue with Bohyme is it isnt virgin I dont think so it probably wont last quite as long.

But if you arent paying $500 bucks at a time, thats not as much of an issue. Thanks. I was really upset about it initially.
rayanna01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rayanna01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2009 at 6:49pm
do you still have the hair? can you curl it with a iron? how much is it?
Rayanna
krimsa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2009 at 7:07pm
Yes I still have it. You can curl it just fine as its Russian virgin but the natural style is straight. I am asking $150 and that will include priority shipping.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic