Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Katherine McPhee Blonde

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2009 at 7:38am
If she only would go darker! I'm loving all the different lengths
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2009 at 8:54pm
Ran across another picture that shows just how bad her hair is cut. Like I said before, if it was cut/styled better, might have a different opinion.

HAWG
kensrs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kensrs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2009 at 12:12am
i think its just growing out, dont care for that shade of blonde though
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2009 at 11:07am
I still think it's just a bad color choice. The cut isn't bad but, she was one of my favorite long haired ladies
Cindy99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cindy99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2009 at 11:58pm

She is beautiful but longer hair suits her best. The color needs to be changed to something darker, maybe a medium to darker brown with a shiny highlight and volume to add bounce.

http://www.avatarforyou.com   Free Avatars
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2010 at 5:04pm
Katherine shows up on the cover of Shape...
This is the best I've seen her look since going blonde. It's a shame it's taken so long...

TDurden View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TDurden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2010 at 8:23am
less than thrilling to be honest...and I can't help but wonder if certain liberties were taken with her right hip (our left).  On the hair front, it's still not the same as the long brunette locks. No comparison for me.  She just looks like a young housewife with a good color job. 

makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2010 at 8:35am
Originally posted by Klaatu48 Klaatu48 wrote:

Katherine shows up on the cover of Shape...
This is the best I've seen her look since going blonde. It's a shame it's taken so long...

Definitely agree.  While I do like the short blonde look, this pic has taken it to a new level.

Edited by makeitshort - January 16 2010 at 8:36am
hairboi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2010 at 7:28pm
It is a hot cut. And I applaud her for being so brave as to cut her long luxurious locks off. Keeo the cut and go back to a pretty brunette shade.
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2010 at 7:18pm
Another GOOD pic:

loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2010 at 8:31pm
Latest pic looks like she got the bangs cut...looks very hot to me! Puts the focus on those incredible eyes.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic