Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Katherine McPhee Blonde

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Katherine McPhee Blonde
    Posted: August 05 2009 at 10:27pm
So says this news...
http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2009/08/05/exclusive-first-look-katharine-mcphee-goes-blonde-for-her-new-album/
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2009 at 10:40pm

< id="hexColValue" value="" size="10" style="cursor: default;" ="text">
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2009 at 10:41pm
Have to wait for more pics.  I'm not sure about the color but I can totally see her with a shag cut.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2009 at 12:30am
I hate this on several levels, but mostly because it was a waist of gorgeous brunette hair.

Who has more fun than people?
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2009 at 8:59am
Well if it wasn't before, it should now be obvious that this is one gorgeous lady who can probably pull off almost any style.  And she looks stunning!
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2009 at 9:28pm
true makeitshort but, I total understand where Kramer is coming from
haman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2009 at 9:02am
Love it
bnbivi00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bnbivi00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2009 at 9:23am
So, if they are doing this to promote the album, why aren't we seeing more of her?  Or of the hair?
Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2009 at 9:48am
hmm, niow my avatar isnt so far fetched huh?
she looks great now and always but it was a lot of long brown hair to waste.

http://n2.cdn.spikedhumor.com/1/463000/109825_katherinemcpheecoua4sx6_1.jpg
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2009 at 3:57pm
     There is nothing good about this cut or color on her. She is unrecogizable, but maybe that's a good thing. Dead Bob
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2009 at 4:28pm
Bob S Doesn't like it!  Didn't see THAT one coming! 
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2009 at 1:29pm
       Jockey, of course I never appreciate seeing hair as beautiful as hers was chopped! But I frankly think that the 50's, my mom's teen era, was an awful decade for hair. And this is what this style reminds me of, something from this era. Had she kept it her natural color, the look would be more appealing, I think, but still disappointing, given where she was coming from. Confused Bob  
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2009 at 3:50pm
I look at her change from two angles.  First, from a pure aesthetic point of view, sure, her long brown hair suited her better, and was very pretty.

However, from a personal and creative standpoint, I applaud her risk taking!  She didn't want to be defined by her hair.  She WANTED a change.  She took a risk, and it works on a certain level.  I assume we will see her with short blonde hair at some point in time during the upcoming American Idol season, then, she will probably go back to longer, browner hair.
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2009 at 8:01am
I loved her hair long and brown but,I would had rather her cut it like lovebobs avatar!
Heath View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2009 at 10:44am
Her long hair can only be described as smoldering but I'm never against a young woman experimenting with something that feels more her at the moment. She has to express herself. If that's long and brunette again she'll grow it back.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2009 at 8:17am
Who has more fun than people?
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2009 at 9:41am
http://www.katharinefans.com/Forums/tabid/92/aff/4/aft/139453/afv/topic/afpg/1/Default.aspx
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2009 at 9:00pm
A good picture of her new look but I'm still not feeling it.

HAWG
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2009 at 10:46am
Yikes. I thought she wanted to look edgy, but that headband looks like a sorority girl.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2009 at 11:38pm
I guess that as her music wasn't selling anyway, she didn't feel that--image wise--she had anything to lose.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic