Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BARBERS IN CHICAGO?!?!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TheLegend View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheLegend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BARBERS IN CHICAGO?!?!
    Posted: August 06 2009 at 11:54pm
Ever since I started using this website, my wave game has really been on point. However, it never fails. I put in a good 6-8 week wolfing session and then my barber f*cks it up. Normally, he either cuts it too low or f*cks with my line. I'm sick of it. I have tried other barbers, but it's the same story. Too low or pushes my line back. It's hard finding a barber with skill AND listens these days. They either have one or the other ..listening skills or talent. So I am just tryna find a quality barber in the Chi who you all know is about his sh*t. Thanks in advance.
JOEY DOWNTOWN
KingD4th View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingD4th Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2009 at 4:40pm
is he going ATG( against the grain)? if he is tell him not too. tell him you want a dark caesar and keep wolfin until your hair is fully trained to lay down.
dothdamnthang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dothdamnthang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2009 at 11:34am
 Tell your barber you want a #2 WTG even stehpen..if you have to repeat it to him right B4 he cuts or ask is that a #2 guard or Blade on them clippers cause you want a #2 wtg even stephen...If all else fails get you some clippers Chk out youtube hair cutting Videos and start cutting your own hair ... Good Luck
RTtheRebound View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RTtheRebound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2009 at 10:31am
I have the same problem. I go to the barber shop with ruffles and come back with salt and vinegar pringles.
He stop walking and the waves kept spinnin
DaBoyWood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaBoyWood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2009 at 11:11am
i think barbers be having selective hearing or selective amnesia lol...word up..you have to tell em more than once how you want it cut..i come in for a cut..not to get butchered..
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic