Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kitty Kat's Hair Journal

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Kitty Kat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kitty Kat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2009 at 6:42pm
Headbands work great for me. I try to use skinny, light ones because they don't seem to make the area behind my ears sore like some of them do. Did you have that problem?
Kitty Kat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kitty Kat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2009 at 6:48pm
Hey Paper! This is my extra large Flexi.

Pburgh56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pburgh56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2009 at 8:19pm
I love ur flexi :) it is sooo cute and absolutely adorable :) As for the headband I do have that same problem I hate when the back rubs my ears so i go with the small ones too. i have become fond of the cloth ones recently :) have u tried them?
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2009 at 9:44pm
I for one would try my best. But when this are say and done it is up to you to cut or not. Anyway thank you for the new updo pic.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Kitty Kat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kitty Kat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2009 at 10:06am
Pburgh, I'm not really fond of the cloth headbands. They feel like they're going to come off my head. And for some reason, they knot my hair up at the back of my neck. I really like the way they look on other people though. Smile
Kitty Kat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kitty Kat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2009 at 10:39am
Hey Mike, let me ask you this...what do you think about long gray hair? My plan was always to cut it when it started getting gray. But Paper introduced me to a website with absolutely gorgeous long gray hair. It really made me think about it differently. And I think that's why I have a renewed interest in long hair.
Pburgh56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pburgh56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2009 at 10:51am
Thanks Kitty Kat I like the way they look on me.  I understnad if u dont like them tho and i think the other ones would look great too . i love ur hair and i def think long gray hair would look great on u too :)
Kitty Kat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kitty Kat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2009 at 2:42pm

Thanks Pburgh! Time will tell if I look okay with long gray or not! Are you having any difficulty with longer hair and this hot weather? I can't stand my hair on my neck when it's hot. That's why it would either have to be super short or long enough to put up on hot days. sunny

Pburgh56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pburgh56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2009 at 3:33pm
awww im sure ull look great. :) I actually havent been that bad with my hair this summer yet. It is alot different cause im used to it short and it hangs down onto my neck. the big thing is the bangs in the summer. I usualy wear a bandana or headband or clips or i just brush it back or to one of the sides. Do u have any trouble with ur hair in the heat?
paper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2009 at 8:30am
Originally posted by Kitty Kat Kitty Kat wrote:

Hey Paper! This is my extra large Flexi.

This is gorgeous! I'm glad you like your flexi's. I love mine!
Pburgh56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pburgh56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2009 at 1:05pm
Wow I love the extra large flexi :)
johnrambo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnrambo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2011 at 4:46am
Wow Stylish and beautiful hair, Great design I like your hair color and styles.  Hope you post more soon.

Edited by johnrambo - October 03 2011 at 9:48am
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2011 at 7:37am
I saw your post I don't know how I missed it. To answer your question I think going gray is natural comes with life itself. So cutting because of it I would say don't bother. My friend's wife is going gray and is a red head she looks great her hair is still thick I tell her don't cut it. So either should you unless you fell you should.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic