Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rusk Anti Curl...need directions...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
wow101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wow101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rusk Anti Curl...need directions...
    Posted: August 19 2009 at 8:03am
I have been getting this done at a salon (not rusk trained)  and my hair breaks and it has always been blamed on my horrible hair. Well I did some research and thanks to someone on here who posted a review they mentioned several things my salon doesn't do.  1. leave in conditioner before starting.  2.  leave in for only 12-15 min. max.  (my salon leaves in for 20) 3. when doing the step 2 comb the whole time (my salon doesn't do this )
So what I am trying to find is a copy of the directions to confirm these steps are not being done so I can ask the salon why .  I like  the product but right now my hair is so dry and brittle and I have some sections that are only 1/2 inch-1 inch in length.  

I am going to call a salon that was listed on the rusk site and see about switching.

Anyone who has used or has the directions could you let me know.

Thanks
CC
esmith7713 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote esmith7713 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2009 at 6:38am
i'd like to know more about this too. my wife was considering japanese straightening but the stylist recommended the ant-curl. does it really work? she wants to avoid flat ironing her short bob. her hair normally has a slight wave and is of average thickness.
esmith7713 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote esmith7713 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2009 at 7:41am
well she did it - looks great - very flat and shinny but the real test will be after she washes it for the first time -which will be today
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic