Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

YourHairShop Kristin

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
disasterbarbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote disasterbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: YourHairShop Kristin
    Posted: August 19 2009 at 9:57am
Does anyone how Kristin gets her clients hair to blend so well? What's the trick? Her clients always look perfect!
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2009 at 7:34pm
shes very skilled. perfect blending!
disasterbarbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote disasterbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2009 at 10:16am
Is there a trick? What do I need to do? Like what's the key to getting hair to blend, what do I cut? Where do I cut?
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2009 at 6:58am
I think the key to blending besides layering is a good flat iron and a flat ironing/heat protecting spray.

I did post some pictures on how I layer mine a long time ago. Im not sure if its very easy to understand, and its not professional, but this is basically how I do it and it works well for me.

Here is an old thread here that I posted the pictures and the how to's:

And here is a post on the HE101 forum:

there may be more, and I know that others have there own techniques/methods. Try doing a search for layering, it may turn up other results.
MERGUTHRIE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MERGUTHRIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2009 at 6:53pm
are you razor cutting? a razor cut makes a HUGE difference.
i love plastikhaar
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic