Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need Help with bangs!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
prissylove15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prissylove15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need Help with bangs!!
    Posted: August 28 2009 at 11:43pm
 ok so i went to the salon and asked for bangs like jessica simpson But they were cut to back and when i try curling my hair i dont know what to do with those short hairs. Someone please help!! Ive just been pinning them back with bobby pins but i dont like this style for everydayCry

Edited by prissylove15 - August 28 2009 at 11:49pm
offred View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote offred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2009 at 8:37am
Oh, I feel for you. The same thing happenned to me once. When your bangs are too short to use an iron, grab a medium size round brush and a blow dryer. Wrap your bangs as much as you can do. It won't be easy but we are just trying to add some volume. Blow dry for a few seconds. When you take the brush off, you're gonna find that your bangs are curling inwards, it looks gross but don't worry. Get some hair spray and spray in on your fingers and apply it to those curly babies before it dries. Shake your head around a few times. Voila. They look natural and fine.

Hope this works:)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic