Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Best looking model with a buzzcut

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
baldshorthair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baldshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best looking model with a buzzcut
    Posted: February 19 2011 at 9:10pm
Come visit the site "WORLD OF BALD AND SHORT HAIR GIRLS "...!!!

http://baldshorthair-girls.blogspot.com/

Smile

*****()
BobsRock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobsRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2009 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by enfys enfys wrote:

I prefer the short before the buzz pic, the funky pixie she had.  However in the second buzzed pic she looks stunning.  Thanks for sharing.
as a general rule I don't care for buzzcuts on women, but when Hawk showed me this it was the exception, not the rule. she is very beautiful and can wear any haircut.

most women would not look that great sporting buzzcuts or shaved heads, however I think most women can wear some type of bobcut. Wink
enfys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enfys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2009 at 2:16pm
I prefer the short before the buzz pic, the funky pixie she had.  However in the second buzzed pic she looks stunning.  Thanks for sharing.
http://www.myspace.com/waltzin_with_the_open_sea
Ah-ha, a place I can soon add hair pics...once I do some
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2009 at 11:55pm
Wow she looks amazing!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2009 at 10:46pm
Never done that, YOYO (you're on your own)
HAWG
BobsRock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobsRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2009 at 7:34am
done
now you can tell me how to set up a poll so I can upload a couple of different styles for people to vote on. Wink
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2009 at 11:50pm
Yes it does; top row of icons; one looks like a tree; if you hold the cursor over it you will see "insert image."
HAWG
BobsRock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobsRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2009 at 9:43pm
test
BobsRock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobsRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2009 at 9:27pm
nope that didn't work
BobsRock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobsRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2009 at 9:26pm
OK, LET ME try this. click post reply button below the quick reply

nope didn't work

Edited by BobsRock - August 30 2009 at 9:28pm
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2009 at 8:47pm
That video is how I found out about her.  To post pictures, click on "post reply" button below the quick reply box and on the right side of the screen; a new page will load.  You can type a response and then position your cursor where you want the picture to load and then click on the icon that looks like a tree.  A popup window will appear, browse for the photo that is on your hard-drive or select a url and follow the instructions from there.
HAWG
BobsRock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobsRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2009 at 9:29pm
I have friends in Europe and they have told me that Short to Very short hairstyles(like the buzzcut on Lorena) on women are very popular there and outnumber the longhaired women 3 to 1
here's Lorena being interviewed

notice the buzzed nape on the woman with the inverted bob who is interviewing her.

Edited by BobsRock - August 29 2009 at 9:43pm
BobsRock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobsRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2009 at 9:18pm

I agree 100%! not too many can pull it off , but she sure can!

BTW, how do you upload pics to this site?

HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2009 at 9:16pm
Lorena Nosic from Croatia, amazing beauty

Before the buzz

HAWG
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic