Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

how long are your nails?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
scott_f View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how long are your nails?
    Posted: October 10 2009 at 6:41am

i long long nails on guys and girls.

mine are what some would consider a bit long for a guy at about 1 1/4 inches

my wife is a nail tech and does them for me regularly

i think id be lost without them this point

anybody else out there like em long?
lifelovebeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lifelovebeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2009 at 8:07pm
I have long nail beds so I don't wear my nails too much beyond the fingertip. I actually get annoyed by having them too long because of things like typing and certain nails always breaking. I love to paint them though and sometimes I will grow them out just a bit for a French manicure.
~
Life Love Beauty
scott_f View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2010 at 10:04pm
my wife started doing some nail art for me about 2 months ago

started with just some mix of color flashes and once or twice added glitter

i got hooked and have been on a big nail art kick lately

its a light purple base with white flashes.......diagonal gold glitter and enhanced with swarovski crystals

this is the first time ive done alot of glitter and the first time ive ever done anything with crystals

these were taken 2 days ago........ive trying to get pics before i change it up......which i will be doing soon

the glitter and crystals made the glare tough in some pics.......but i took pics from a few different angles to show them off and show the length 

Edited by scott_f - February 05 2010 at 10:05pm
scott_f View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2010 at 10:20pm
my wife started doing some nail art for me about 2 months ago

started with just some mix of color flashes and once or twice added glitter

i got hooked and have been on a big nail art kick lately

its a light purple base with white flashes.......diagonal gold glitter and enhanced with swarovski crystals

this is the first time ive done alot of glitter and the first time ive ever done anything with crystals

these were taken 2 days ago........ive trying to get pics before i change it up......which i will be doing soon

the glitter and crystals made the glare tough in some pics.......but i took pics from a few different angles to show them off and show the length

linzyjessie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linzyjessie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2011 at 7:08am
    I do not measure my nails, but everyone tells me they are long for a guy!
I am not really in to growing them to achieve any length etc, I just let them grow until I am happy with them.

Murano Glass
Aarondsouzaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aarondsouzaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2011 at 8:22am
It s a great stuff to maintain a nail like this... everyone has there own passion... we cannot judge them and we cannot order them too... and we should not feed our own thoughts to others..
monicawebb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monicawebb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2011 at 4:43pm
Mine aren't reallly long but they're long enough..Don't think i could deal with really long nails.
AndriaCarlo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndriaCarlo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2012 at 6:20am
I don’t like growing nails. I have short nails. I feel so uncomfortable with long nails. I always prefer short and trimmed nails.

Harry Mark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harry Mark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2012 at 4:42am
I don't like long nails...
stevieb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2012 at 11:04am
Long nails........no way. When I think of long nails I think of older ladies around a crystal ball. It just isn't my thing but if it is yours, more power to you. 
pinkpig View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2012 at 11:03pm
I don't have long nail, as they will be broken when they are long, and easier to hurm my fingers.
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2012 at 8:31pm

I like long nails if they are well manicured and taken care of. I don’t like them too long though because they start looking like claws to me after a certain point. I also like longer nails with a nice French manicure, something simple and classy. My nails are not that long but they look long because my nail beds are long. I don’t keep them very long because they are cumbersome when doing certain things. I also personally don’t care for long nails on a man and I think for some men it is just not practical. but I do think that it is nice when men take care of their nails and have them manicured and neat looking.

Edited by Ericachristina - July 16 2012 at 8:32pm
rosaclinic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosaclinic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2012 at 2:44am
mine are not very long but seems to be long .
i don't like extra long nails .
Tamali View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tamali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2013 at 1:20am
Cut your nails to a considerable length. Don't keep your nails too long as there may be chances of breakage. Whenever you cut your nails, file them properly as per your required shape, otherwise they grow uneven.

Natural Cosmetics
Calanthia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Calanthia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2013 at 12:40pm
Clean them regularly. Keeping them clean is part of basic nail care. This can be accomplished simply by washing your hands. If you work with your hands, it's very likely that dirt and grime will get under them so be sure to clean them up as soon as possible. You can use a good brush dipped in soapy water, gently scrub the top and underneath the nails to clean them thoroughly.

Nail Foils
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic