Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rashida Jones Bob

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2009 at 10:00pm
It isn't bad exactly, but cuts like these always seem a little pointless to me. Still basically the same style, just shorter. Flat. No real shape. Less hair now to curl, wave, etc.

I think I'll have to stand by my first analysis; not awful, but not really helping.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2009 at 11:34am

Who has more fun than people?
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2009 at 11:06am
Another odd case of a girl cutting her hair right when she hit the point that she was really rocking the long hair.

For a brief minute Rashida Jones had short hair a couple of years ago and it was completely hot.  She just made a couple of background pictures in movies and I think a commercial.  It worked very well for her.  This seems a little too simple but I want to see better pictures before passing judgement in any way.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2009 at 8:00am
My jury's still out on this one. But it definitely doesn't make her look any younger or hotter, IMHO.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2009 at 6:01am
I was shocked to see the cut last night but, she's very attractive
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2009 at 12:48am
Her hair has gotten shorter each week of the current TV season. I hate it.

She looked fantastic with longer hair and especially bangs. The bangs are gone; so is the love.
Who has more fun than people?
Morgan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2009 at 11:28pm
Rashida Jones has cut her hair into a bob. Her hair was in a bob on tonight's episode of Parks and Recreation and there are some pictures on wireimage that confirm the cut.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic