Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hair loss help and advice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
matthad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matthad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hair loss help and advice
    Posted: October 23 2009 at 12:21pm

having suffered with hair loss since i was only 15 i have been looking through books, magazines and through the internet. im writting this to let anyone who has suffered the same as me that i found the advice on http://www.hairlossdynamo.com to be some of the best advice i have found. especially i wanted to know why. why i it happened to me at such an early age and what i could have done about it years ago to stop it getting any worse and perhaps even regrow some of it. very helpful advice and infomation. i hope it helps you too.Smile

http://free-directory.ws
Triboro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triboro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2010 at 10:42pm
 I will give you website that will totally change the way you look at hair loss. Its the most interesting theory on hair loss ever written. Google it.  www.truecauseofhairloss.com  
Harry Donovan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harry Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2011 at 8:22pm
Well, there are many great places to find information about hair growth remedies.  

Edited by Harry Donovan - March 21 2011 at 9:06pm
I am a hair loss surviver!
essentialoils View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essentialoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2011 at 9:56pm
Have you heard about  the Provillus formula it is said to be the best hair loss treatment currently on the market. With its powerful internal DHT-blocking natural supplement and topical solution, it can help men and women to stop baldness and stimulate hair regrowth. If you are serious about restoring a healthy head of strong and beautiful hair. Provillus works to stop the formation of dht by restraining the activity of the 5-alpha reductase that converts male hormone testosterone into the more potent dht. It essentially provides the follicles with the needed nutrients to support natural hair regrowth.
danielcraigsupe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danielcraigsupe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2011 at 11:48am
General help hair  loss advice:
1. Try some natural, herbal formula for like India, sensitive skin, baby shampoo normal hair.
2. Do a weekly hot oil treatment using olive oil. This will nourish the scalp and stimulate healthy hair growth.
3. 8-10 weeks once cut the hair to remove split ends.
4. Massage your scalp every night using a wide tooth comb, improve blood circulation in your head and stimulate economic growth.
Triboro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triboro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2011 at 11:23pm
I was just wondering if you read  truecauseofhairloss.com and what you thought about it.
Hairloss.co.in View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairloss.co.in Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2011 at 4:05am
Well there are a lot of websites but for complete information about hair loss, I would recommend www.hairloss.co.in.

Edited by Hairloss.co.in - July 08 2011 at 4:06am
Triboro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triboro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2011 at 8:04am
 truecauseofhairloss.com this theory is written by a working man there are no advertisements and no money being made here. This theory will shock you and when its proven if it wasn't done already, it will send shock waves across the scientific community. 
georgebush830 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote georgebush830 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2011 at 1:25pm
 I will give you website that will totally change the way you look at hair loss. Its the most interesting theory on hair loss ever written  www.truecauseofhairloss.com
Drug_Store View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drug_Store Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2011 at 6:12am
Generic Propecia (Finasteride) is also used to treat male pattern hair loss.
http://www.2medicure.com
EddieChatwin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EddieChatwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2011 at 2:10pm
Daily scalp massages are excellent for stimulating circulation and hair growth. Be sure to include a daily Silica & Vitamin B-Complex supplement into your diet. Do a weekly hot oil treatment using olive oil.
HairyMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairyMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2011 at 7:01pm
That is expensive!
kiteright View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiteright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2011 at 7:31am
Try, like India, some of the natural herbal formula, sensitive skin, baby shampoo normal hair. With olive oil to make a hot oil treatment once a week. This will nourish the scalp and stimulate healthy hair growth.
Austin Scott View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Austin Scott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2011 at 7:27am
You can Buy these Generic Propecia (Finasteride) is the first and only FDA approved pill proven to treat male pattern hair loss on the vertex (top of head) and anterior mid-scalp area in men. Studies show that 80% of men experience improvement when taking Propecia. These are not expensive and are delivered to you when you order them online
cheappropecia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheappropecia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2011 at 4:44am
Amongst all the drugs for hair loss treatment, propecia has emerged to show the best results in a short interval of time. Approved by the FDA, it has stood the test of time.

Edited by cheappropecia - November 17 2011 at 4:45am
Triboro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triboro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2011 at 8:30am
If propecia worked then we wouldn't be seeing a epidemic of bald heads coast to coast and that goes for rogaine too. Stand on any street corner in any big city like New York and you'll see skin heads are all over the place. This is the deal with propecia. If you try to grow your hair back with propecia most likely it is not going to work and in the process of doing so you will not only destroy your body by turning it into mush, You will no longer be able to masturbate and that means get laid in other words no more sex. Secondly all your muscle will be gone your body will turn ugly because no testosterone production means no muscles. So in reality what we are trying to do is attract a women will nice hair and then sacrifice the bodies beauty that most women are attracted to in the first place along with a personality and then after you attract the women with a full head of hair your then not be able to have sex with her because the propecia destroyed your sex drive PERMANANTLY for the rest of your life this is crazy stay away from it. Read: truecauseofhairloss.com (Google site) its free no money is being made here it was written to help those who are losing there hair. The foods are causing it one in particular.

Edited by Triboro - November 18 2011 at 8:35am
Triboro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triboro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2011 at 9:56pm
A year ago a friend of mine told me he heard a story about a pill that regrew hair and one of the companies either Merck or Upjohn bought the patent from the developer so it would never make it on the market. Most likely it worked by opening up the capillaries by dissolving deposits  There are cures but in cures there is no money so they sell you things like Rogain and Propecia which grows peach fuzz making the user think it works but its intent is to keep you buying bottle after bottle for a lifetime and who know what damage Propecia and Rogain are doing to the body.  
albymork View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote albymork Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2011 at 6:49am
If Propecia work, then we will not see a bald head coast to coast of the epidemic, as Rogaine too. Stand on any street corner in any big city like New York, you will see all the places that are skin heads. This is the deal with Propecia.
Triboro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triboro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2011 at 10:55am
I used it years back and my freind who owns a pharmacy and was bald himself warned me that it kills the sex drive and he was right. Years back when I used it and when I jerked off my discharge was decreased tremendously and lucky I stopped because if I didn't I would have no children today. Another thing it did. I never had hair on my back. When I stopped using it I got ugly hair growing all over my back. Stay away from propecia. Who knows what other damage its doing in the body. Its the white flour causing your mainstream baldness as well as other things in the diet. Did you read truecauseofhairloss.com this makes a world of sense. 
jessica0125 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessica0125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2012 at 1:14am
You can consult an Hair Transplant and Restoration expert about your hair loss.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic