Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

questions about traveling with lace wig

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
asheley010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asheley010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: questions about traveling with lace wig
    Posted: October 29 2009 at 7:00pm
hello, i've been wearing lace wig for couple of months. Basically, i apply spirit gum for front line, and clips for back line. Normally it doesn't last more than one day, so i either touch up at the end of the day if i choose not to take it off, or i re-apply everyday.

I'm about to travel by plane in next month. i'm worrying about two things.
1. can i take the spirit gum with me on plane, or can i put it into the check-in luggage?

2. when i pass through the security chekpoint in airport. Will the clips under my wig make the metal detector beeps? if yes, will i be asked to take off wig to check? Does anyone here have experience of safty pass through it with cliips?

Thank you very very for your help! 
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2009 at 9:13pm
i personally would be concerned about the clips going off, but i don't wear them so i don't know what would happen.. but i usually travel with my glue in the luggage that i put on the plane, not my carry on.
_Princess_ View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2009 at 12:59pm
I don't think the clips would make the alarm go off, but if you're that uncertain, couldn't you use a few bobby pins just for getting through the airport and use your clips outside of the airport?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic