Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Morena Baccarin very long to short

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Durango View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Durango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Morena Baccarin very long to short
    Posted: November 04 2009 at 10:20pm

She is the star of the new ABC program "V."  Her hair is cut in a very short crop, which she's worn since 2008. 

In 2003, she had very long, below mid-back hair, and went shorter in two or three stages according to photos on Getty. 

The short hairdo is very cute and stylish, but IMO she looked better with very long hair.
Durango
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2009 at 11:06pm
HAWG
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2009 at 4:25am
From school girl to sexy Vixen
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2009 at 5:49am
she looks great in all three pics but, super short is super HOT!
Durango View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Durango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2009 at 11:45am
Hawg--

Thanks for putting up the pix.  I'm not that tech savvy!  
Durango
noone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2009 at 8:38pm
I have to say she looks adorable with the short hair.   She definitely looks better with shot hair!!!!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2009 at 9:57pm
My pleasure Durango; here to help.
HAWG
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2009 at 4:54am
Personally, I wouldn't give the girl with the short hair a second look--though the picture of her with long hair is breathtaking.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2009 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by fatmoogas fatmoogas wrote:

Personally, I wouldn't give the girl with the short hair a second look--though the picture of her with long hair is breathtaking.

Fat, it's just awful. Especially when you consider from where she was coming.  Dead Bob
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2009 at 6:43pm
Awful?  Bob, I realize we have very different opinions on women's hair, but I really don't understand this.  How is it awful?  Because it used to be very long & it is now very short or you think she is not attractive with it this short.  If it is the former, well I do realize that every time this happens at least a few people here consider it is a travesty.  If it is the latter, well that I don't understand.  This is one gorgeous woman no matter what her hair length.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2009 at 5:27pm
Appears that as long as V is on, he hair may stay this short:

http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2009-11-23-morena-baccarin_N.htm
roncitf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roncitf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2010 at 6:52am
Originally posted by loveshorthair loveshorthair wrote:

More like from woman to dyke.
She looks awful with short hair.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2010 at 8:22am
Originally posted by roncitf roncitf wrote:

Originally posted by loveshorthair loveshorthair wrote:

More like from woman to dyke.
She looks awful with short hair.

Wow what a great first post!  Time to crawl back in your hole...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic